To be eligible to participate in our studies, you must:
- be 18-30 or 60-85 years of age
- be a native English speaker (having learned English by age 6)
- have at least a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- not have had any neurological disorders or diseases (e.g., stroke, head injury, epilepsy, seizures, brain tumors, brain surgery, Parkinson’s Disease)
- not have had diagnosis or suspicion of dyslexia or a learning disability
Duke students and nearby residents aged 18-30 who are interested in participating are encouraged to make an account and check the list of eligibility requirements on the study registration website or call our lab at (919) 668-2299 for more study-specific eligibility requirements.
Adults aged 60-85 who are interested in participating in one of our studies are asked to contact the lab at (919) 668-2299.
Anyone who has specific questions about our lab or the research we are currently conducting can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (919) 668-2299.